Did you find this content useful? If so, please share!
Our Ride Control Services
Steering, Suspension & Alignment Services - Lifetime Warranty on Parts!
It’s easy to focus on maintenance and repairs “under the hood” and forget “under the car.” Yet, it’s your power steering, suspension, and proper wheel alignment that help you harness that engine power. Avoid costly undercar repairs by having a qualified auto technician regularly check your front end and ride control systems.
Straight Talk on Wheel Alignment
- You get a safer, smoother ride, better gas mileage, and maximum tire life when your wheels are properly aligned.
- Common symptoms that your vehicle needs an alignment include: pulling to one side, skewed steering wheel, or uneven tire wear.
- Did you know that poor alignment is the #1 cause of early tire replacement?
- Ask the experts at Ken Towery for a FREE alignment check the next time you have your car in for service.
We Steer You Right
- We recommend you replace the power steering fluid somewhere between 15,000 and 30,000 miles.
- A power steering fluid “flush and fill” can help extend the life of your power steering components and avoid costly repairs by removing metal particles and other contaminants.
- Our ASE certified technicians have the training, experience, and equipment to diagnose and repair any steering issue.
Your Undercar Specialists
We have quality replacement parts—ball joints, rack-and-pinion components, idler arms, center links, constant-velocity joint bearings (CVJ), CVJ dust boots and half-shafts—and the expert technicians to install them properly.
We offer a LIFETIME warranty on all parts.
We follow MAP standards for auto repairs on all makes or models, offer a 30-day best price guarantee, and a 50-year history of backing our warranties.
Schedule an appointment online for steering and suspension repair or stop by for a FREE alignment and steering inspection. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays.
ASE National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. MAP Motorist Assurance Program.
For even more great information, visit our Learning Center section for Frequently Asked Questions and Car Care Tips!