Don't change them yourself. We install quality replacements.
Millions of dollars worth of safety advances are engineered into your vehicle—air bags, antilock brakes, electronic stability control—why cancel them out by driving with worn out windshield wiper blades? You can’t drive safely if you can’t see the road.
How Often Should You Change Them?
- Every six months, according to most auto safety experts and wiper blade manufacturers. That’s roughly every other oil change.
- When they tear.
- When they streak.
- When they chatter.
A wide variety of aftermarket wiper blades and refills are available.
- Replacement Blades – Most car owners replace the entire blade. It’s easier. You don’t have to find refills that fit. And, they are not that much more expensive. We stock replacement blades only.
- Beam Blades – A one-piece wiper structure eliminates areas for snow, ice, and debris to clog the wiper. Even pressure along the blade prevents streaking and extends blade life.
- Winter Blades – These rugged wipers have a rubber boot to prevent snow and ice build-up. Many models have a Teflon surface.
You Can See Clearly Now The Rain Is Gone
- The next time you visit your neighborhood Ken Towery have us install a new set of wiper blades.
- Our Extra Mile Service includes an oil and filter change, four-tire rotation, tire pressure check, and your choice of free air filter or wiper blades.*
- We carry a complete line of TRICO replacement blades.
- Request an appointment online for wiper blade replacement at your convenience. Same day appointments available. We’re open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.
*Includes up to five quarts of conventional oil, chassis lube (where applicable) and vehicle inspection. Free tire rotation has no cash value. See store for complete details. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. An additional $2.50 filter and/or waste recycling fee applies (does not apply in NY). Additional charges may apply. A 9.99% charge will be added to the retail list price of all service work, not on tires, not to exceed $39 and represents costs and profits (does not apply in NY).